image

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Here is a look at the upcoming week in Forex!

My range of expertise has extended from cycle analysis to dynamic structure trading of Stocks, Futures and the Forex markets. I have over 11 years of trading experience, and have worked with 100's of active screen and desk traders, floor traders, and prop trading firms. My specialty is in trading E-Mini Futures and the Forex with a system I call the "Dynamic Structure Trading Model." have over 12 years of hard nose experience in day and swing trading.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,Thanks for your great post, there are much nice information that I am sure a huge number of guys and gals don’t know about SGX Singapore, Please keep posting such wonderful articles on this blog.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner